Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Quick & Easy!

Another quick card using today's sketch challenge on SCS ... this one was really easy and quick to make because there was no stamping ... it is all designer paper.

This designer paper comes as you see it here all in squares ... so all I had to do was pick 9 squares I wanted to have on my card and cut them out and then layer it onto my black and mustard card. The focal image here is again from this same paper ... I just cut out an additional square and layered that too. I guess I could have also cut out the centre square from the larger piece of that matter ... no one would know once the card was completed after all.

Wish all cards were as quick to make as this one LOL!

Oh someone just commented on my previous card I made and asked what size card I normally made. Well to be honest they vary ... it really depends on the image I select and the layout etc. More often then not my cards are bigger than the standard size card which of course means it costs me more to post them. I do sometimes make standard sizes ... as I said it just depends!


Recipe:
Papers: Black; More Mustard - SU; DaVinci DP - Stamp It (Aust)


3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very rich and pretty Frances, love it.

Michele Kovack said...

Love this card! I am loving all the squares in your last couple of posts!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures you chose from the DP ... wonderful card.