Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cafe au Lait!


Today I am sharing with you another sneak peek of one of the new sets from Hanna Stamps which will be released Thursday 5th June. For this card I decided to use one of the accessory stamps in the "Cafe" Hanna Set. I spent ages looking for the spoon to add to this card .... I knew I had them somewhere but couldn't find them ... fortunately as you can see I did finally locate them. Hopefully now I have my new set up I should be able to find things easier.

Join us on the Hanna Stamps member forum of SCS for the release party Thursday 5th June at 9pm EST.... See some great preview peeks and participate in some fun prize challenges.

Recipe:
Stamps: Cafe Hanna - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip & Ruby Red - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Square Punches; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Spoon Charm




4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job Frances, i love the colors, so yummy.

Val said...

Wonderful card. I love the colour combination and the sketch design. I must admit to using many of your sketches! They look are great! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

I love all your great cards! I'm wondering where you found the cute spoon charms---they're a nice finishing touch!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

awesome colors and layout!