Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hi Cupcake!

I didn't get to stamp until late yesterday as I spent most of the day at a local papercrafts show with a friend. I had a fun day and did come home with a few new goodies ... including this lovely DP I used on my card here.

Anyway I finally managed to sit down and work on my Beate's Weekend Sketch challenge last night. This week I decided to go with a cupcake theme. I used my long nestabilities for the green scallop rectangle on my card .... I did have to cut it down and rejoin it so I could get the size I needed. I didn't have the correct color ribbon I wanted to use so I used white and colored it with my copic markers ... I do love being able to do that. I also added tiny colored pearls to the top of each cake.

Recipe:
Stamps: Cupcake Set - Inkadinkadoo
Paper: White; Pretty In Pink & Garden Green - SU; DP - Darcies
Other: Black Ink; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; White Grosgrain Ribbon; Pink & Green Pearls; Clear Spica Pen; Foam Tape



10 comments:

Wanda said...

This is such a sweet card. I LOVE the colors you used!

Cindy Haffner said...

So yummy Frances, I love your paper, sounds like you had fun today. TFS.

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to score that yummy paper! Must have been a good time! Love this adorable cupcake creation!

Janine said...

Just happened upon your blog via Cindy Haffner... Great work... Love this cupcake card

Heather "Hev" said...

How adorable is this :)
'Love it!!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

This is adorable!!

Larissa said...

Cute card! Nice papers!

Greetings

Sankari W. said...

Very cute card. I love the lines of the card - its very satisfying to the eye - and of course I love the cupcake image :) Great card!

Kim said...

such cute little cupcakes! I love your DSP!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card! I love the cupcake set!