Saturday, June 21, 2008

Joy, Peace Goodwill & Answering Questions

Well I have finally got out of my pajamas .... the pajama party is over and most everyone has gone to bed, except of course for me as it is still daytime down here in Australia. So I decided to get my Beate's weekend sketch challenge card made.

I ended up playing with my Thomas Kinkade "Christmas Village" stamp ... it is only 6 months to Christmas now so it is time for me to start thinking of getting some cards made if I want to have enough to send out to all my friends and family. This is actually the 2nd Christmas card I have made this year .... I have another which I will post later in the week using some of the new Hanna Stamps Riley images that were released today.

Recipe:
Stamps: Thomas Kincade Christmas Village & Backgrounder - CHF; Sentiment - Stamp It Aust
Paper: White; Silver; Blue Bayou & Not Quite Navy - SU
Other: Blue Bayou SU Ink; Blue Brads; Silver Ribbon; Scallop Punch; Circle Punches; Foam Tape

Answering Questions:

I have had a number of people ask me about the owl in the circle card I posted yesterday.

The Owl is from a set by Penny Black called "Fresh New Day"
The sentiment is from a set by Hero Arts called "You Hoo Owls"

Hope that helps everyone who are searching for those stamps ... I will edit my previous post so it contains this info.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frances, what a great layout! I would never have thought to team a TK image with a tall card.

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful Frances, love the colors, glad you got out of your jammies, but now you'll need to put them back on.

CreativeMish said...

I love this card! Its a great layout and great colors for it!

Jennifer Love said...

Gorgeous card! So elegant. :)

Linda Carson said...

Quite LOVELY!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Gorgeous Frances!! The colors are fabulous!! And like Amanda mentioned earlier, awesome layout with the TK image!! WOW!

retiredheather said...

Wonderful card. Love the colors and design.