Friday, July 2, 2021

Divinity Designs - July 2021 Release

 
Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing two cards I created using new dies from Divinity Designs July 2021 Release. This month Divinity Designs are releasing three new Mini Slimline Dies (two Mini Slimline Background dies & a Mini Slimline Envelope die), three Slimline stencils, plus blending brushes, blending brush cleaning tool and Blending Brush Holder.

For more inspiration using products from the new release visit the Divinity Designs blog.

As you can see by the photo above I have created a Mini Slimline Card with matching envelope using the new Mini Slimline Sunburst Background and Mini Slimline Envelope dies which were released today.


My Mini Slimline card is a shaker card, to decorate my card I used stamps from Party Time Stamp/Die Duos set. I used paper from the Geometric Slimline Paper Pad for the inside of the shaker.

To create the Mini Slimline card I used the Mini Slimline Card Base and Mini Slimline Rectangles die sets.


For the inside of my card I used more papers  from the Geometric Slimline Paper Pad and two sentiments from the Party Time Stamp/Die Duos.


I used the Mini Slimline Envelope die to make my coordinating envelope. I die cut the envelope using white paper and also a scrap of the Geometric Slimline Paper Pad. I added patterned paper to the flap of the envelope and stamped the rabbits and sentiment to the lower left side of the envelope.


For my second card I have again made a Mini Slimline Card with a coordinating envelope.


For this card I used the new Mini Slimline Stacking Stars Background die along with the Mini Slimline Card Base and Mini Slimline Rectangles die sets.

To decorate my card I used the flower and sentiment from Magnolia Stamp/Die Duos set included in the April 2021 Blessings Box kit..


For the inside of the card I added another of the magnolia flower stamps and another of the sentiments.


I created another envelope using the Mini Slimline Envelope die set. I added a dark pink envelope flap and a flower to the left side of the envelope.



















1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So glad you got your DD dies in a timely manner - your cards are lovely.