Sunday, July 4, 2021

Red and Gold Foiled Slimline

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Gold Foiled Slimline card I created recently.

For the background of my card I used Spellbinders Slimline Confetti Background Glimmer Hot Foil Stamp set with gold foil onto red cardstock. I foiled one end of my red cardstock panel with the hot foil plate and then the other end. I die cut the panel into a Slimline panel using a stitched slimline die from Picket Fence Studios.

I layered the red panel onto a gold scalloped rectangle panel which was die cut using another Slimline die set from Picket Fence Studios. This was then layered onto a top folding white slimline card base.


I used the smaller die included in Altenew's Slim Deco Cover Plate die set, which I die cut from Gold Mirror Cardstock.

The sentiment is gold foiled using Spellbinders More Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Stamps set.

I embellished the frame using an older dragonfly die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs. The dragonflies are glittered using Elizabeth Craft Designs Desert Gold Silk Microfine Glitter.


For the inside of the card, I gold foiled a thin strip of cardstock to use along the bottom edge of my card. I used the Scalloped Slimline die from Picket Fence Studios that I used on the front of the card along the top edge of the red panel.

I used the "Happy Birthday" sentiment from Spellbinders Essential Glimmer Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Stamp set to gold foil a piece of white cardstock. I die cut the sentiment using the sentiment die from Spellbinders Slimline Classic die set. 

Other Supplies:
Dragonfly Die Set - Elizabeth Craft Designs (discontinued) 







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such an elegant card.