Thursday, July 15, 2021

From The Whole Herd

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Lois Bak our challenge hostess for the month, continues to issue the challenges.

Apparently today is Cow Appreciation Day! So for our challenge this week we are to include some kind of farm animal (cow or otherwise) on your card. 


For my card today I created a Slimline Card using Slimline dies from Lawn Fawn. As you can see in the photo above I made a portrait style farm scene. I use the Cloud Builder Stencil from Pinkfresh Studio and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide inks to create the clouds on then blue cardstock base.

The fence along the top portion of the card, is a slimline die from Honey Bee Stamps slimline Horizon die set

I used dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs to create the farmer and cow. I added hay bales behind the farmer which is a stamp from Trinity Stamps.

The sun at the top right hand corner was created using Hero Arts Infinity Circles die set.

To finish off the card I added a sentiment which is from Sugar Pea Designs Barn to be Wild stamp set.


For the inside of the card I created a pop-up card using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set. I added a sentiment to the pop-up which is from MFT Stamps The Whole Herd stamp set.

Along the bottom of the card I added the grass which uses the Lawn Fawn Slimline Grassy Hillside Borders die set. I also added another go to the right side of the card.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:











5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

MOO-velous card, Frances! That's a lot of die cuts!

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a precious birthday card, Frances!! Fun on the farm!!!

Lois said...

I love those ECD farm animals -- so cute!

Liz Williams said...

What a great collection of tools you have that seem to fit ever given theme! That is one cute cow for sure!!

Karen Aicken said...

So fun - I always love farm themed cards.