Sunday, July 11, 2021

Happy Birthday Mums


 Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have a Slimline card I created recently using a Slimline die from Scrapbook.com. I used the die to die cut from pink cardstock, I then layered this over a dark pink cardstock panel. This panel was then layered onto a top folding slimline card that measures 3.75 inches x 8.75 inches.

For the sentiment I used the Happy Birthday Hot Foil stamp from Spellbinders Slimline Confetti Background Hot Foil Stamp set. I foiled the sentiment using gold foil.

I added pick jewels to the centre of all of the flowers.


For the inside of the card I die cut slimline rectangle panels using Slimline dies from Picket Fence Studios.

I die cut another of Scrapbook.com's Slim Mums die from cardstock and used this to stencil through a flower design on the white panel. 

I added a birthday sentiment to the centre of the card using a stamp from Spellbinder's Slimline Essential Sentiments stamp set.