Tuesday, July 13, 2021

A Little Bird Told Me

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a fun Bird House Pop up Slimline Card that I created recently.

To create my card I used Scrappy Tails Bird House Pop Up Card die set along with their Slimline Woodgrain Background die set to give the bird house a woodgrain look.

Of course bird houses need birds, so I used an Impression Obsession bird die to add the bird to the lower left hand corner of the card.

I added two flowers to the card using flowers from Karen Burniston's Flower Pot Pop-up die set.


To create the pop up portion of the card I adhered the concertina panel to each side of the front panel which attaches to the back panel.

I added a sentiment from Stampendous' Tweet Chirps stamp set to the inside panel, so it can be seen through the window in the front of the card.

I added a panel to the back of the card using Waffle Flower's Mini Slimline Layering die set to add a birthday sentiment.



Other Supplies:

Tweet Chirps Stamp Set - Stampendous (discontinued)