Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Poppy Sweet Friend

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Centre Step Card using stamps, dies and papers from Divinity Designs.

To create the Centre Step Card I used the A2 Centre Step Card die set, die cutting the base from white cardstock. For the layers of my card I used the Bold Blooms Slimline Paper Pad.

To decorate my card I used the poppies from the Beautiful Blooms Set 1 Paper/Die Duos set from the April 2021 Blessings Box set.


I layered the poppies using the Double Stitched Ovals and Ovals die sets. The sentiment is from the Sweet Friend stamp set which I die cut using the Sentiment Strips with Layers die set.

To finish off the card, I added three hearts from the Clay Heart Sprinkles.

 

For the inside of the card I added another sentiment from the Sweet Friends stamp set layering the sentiment using the Double Stitched Ovals and Ovals die set.

I added a few more of the poppies to the left side of the sentiment.





















1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a pretty card - I was actually using these poppies this evening. I LOVE this Blessings Box!