Friday, July 23, 2021

Let's Celebrate

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Mini Slimline card with coordinating envelope that I created recently using stamps, dies and stencils from Divinity Designs.


To create my Mini Slimline card I used the Mini Slimline Sunburst Background die to create the background panel from white cardstock. I used yellow and orange inks with the new blending brushes to add color to this panel.

For the blue panel behind the Sunburst Background, I die cut a blue rectangle using the Mini Slimline Rectangles die set. I then blended blue ink through the Slimline Diamonds Stencil. It gives an interesting background that can be scene through the rays of the front panel.

The grass on the front sunburst background was created using the Slimline Grasses die set. All these pieces were layered together and mounted onto a top folding white Mini Slimline Card base using the Mini Slimline Card Base die.

I added the koalas and sentiment using stamps from the Koala Bears stamp/die duos set.


For the inside of the card, I used the other grass border included in the Slimline Grasses die set. 

The koala with balloons was added to the right side of the card and I added two sentiments from the stamp set.


For the coordinating envelope, I used the Mini Slimline Envelope die to die cut yellow paper.

I added the grass along the bottom of the envelope using the same die used to create the grass on the inside of the card. I added another of the koala's from the stamp set.

For the flap of the envelope, I used the Mixed Media Stencil Slimline Diamonds to create the patterned panel from blue cardstock. This is the same stencil which was used to create the pattern which can be seen through the rays of the front of the card.