Friday, July 9, 2021

Sending You Birthday Hugs

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Slimline card I created using one of the new stencils from Divinity Designs July Release.

For the Slimline portion of my card, I used the Slimline Card Base; Slimline Pierced Layering Rectangles and Slimline Rectangles.

To create the background I used the new Mixed Media Stencils - Slimline Diamonds along with the new  blending brushes. I masked each row as I was blending the background so that I could create a pink and green background to match the flowers I used to decorate my card.

I added a birthday sentiment to the centre of the card which is layered using the Double Stitched Ovals and Ovals die sets.

To finish off the front of my card I added the flowers which are from Beautiful Blossoms Set 3 Paper/Die Duos set which was included in the April 2021 Blessings Box.


For the inside of my card I added another strip of stencilled cardstock using the same stencil and colors I used on the front of the card.

The sentiment is also from the Let's Celebrate Stamp Set which was part of the July 2020 Blessings Box.

I added one more rose to the lower right hand corner of my card.








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a pretty Slimline