Saturday, July 10, 2021

You're the Bee's Knees

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. As challenge hostess for the month I continue to issue the challenges.

Apparently today is "Don't Step on A Bee Day" … good advice, don't you think. For our challenge this week, create a card that includes at least one bee on it.


For my card today I have created a Slimline Scenescape Card using the Slimline Scenescape Builder die set from Mama Elephant.

I used a stencil from Whimsy Stamps to create the honeycomb design on all the layering pieces.


I used the flowers and leaves from Honey Bee Stamps Flower Pot Card die set to add all the flowers into the scene. The stems of the flowers were created by die cutting green cardstock using the smallest die from the Mama Elephant Stamps Quick Stripes die set.

The bees are a freebie stamp I received from Honey Bee Stamps some years ago, these are all adhered to acetate stripes.


I used Pinkfresh Studios Cloud Builder die set to create the clouds on the background panel at the back of the card.

I added a sentiment on the front panel using a stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps.


For the back of the card I added another panel so I could add a sentiment and hand written greeting. The bees and sentiment are all from Honey Bee Stamps.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, I just LOVE this!