Friday, July 16, 2021

Wishing You A Beautiful Day

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Slimline Card I created using one of the new Mixed Media Stencils from Divinity Designs July release.

To create my slimline card I used three of Divinity Designs Slimline dies ... Slimline Card Base; Slimline Rectangles and Slimline Circle Windows die sets.

One of the things I like about stencils is that you have a lot of different options to use them, and each way gives a brand new look. You can apply ink or paste through the stencil, even emboss with them to get the effect you would get with an embossing folder.

For the background of my card I used the Slimline Flower Burst Stencil to dry emboss onto my Slimline Circle Windows die cut. I then added Aquatini ink through the stencil using the new blending brushes also from Divinity Designs.

I added two butterflies to either side of the centre circle using the Butterfly Layering Combo die set.

The sentiment in the centre is from the Magnolia stamp set which is included in the April 2021 Blessings Box.


For the inside of my card I added a panel of cardstock along the bottom which is also dry embossed using the Slimline Flower Burst Stencil.

I added two sentiments from the Magnolia stamp set which is the same stamp set I used for the front of the card.










No comments: