Monday, July 19, 2021

You've Got Mail

For my card today I am sharing a Mini Slimline Card I created recently.

To create the Mini Slimline card I used Divinity Designs Mini Slimline Card Base; Mini Slimline Layering Rectangles; Mini Slimline Rectangles and Mini Slimline Scalloped Rectangles die set.

I used papers from the Landscapes Collection Paper Pad to die cut the sky portion of my card. I also used the Grass Hill and Grass Lawn die sets to die cut the grass for the bottom of the card.

I used the rabbits and letter box from the Happy Mail stamp set. The sentiments are also included in this stamp set which were die cut using the Sentiment Strips die set.


I kept the inside of the card simple by stamping the image again in black ink and adding two more sentiments.













 

No comments: