Sunday, July 18, 2021

Beautiful Day

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Slimline card using stamps, dies and papers from Divinity Designs April 2021 Blessings Box.

I have only recently received this Blessings Box and I am having so much fun playing with the Paper/Die Duos sets included in the set. The set I am using for my card today is Beautiful Blooms Set 3, this set includes sheets of pre printed colored flowers and dies to die cut all the pieces.

To create my Slimline card I have used the Slimline Card Base; Slimline Bubbles Background and Slimline Scalloped Rectangles die set.

The sentiment is from the Magnolia stamp set included in the Blessings Box kit. I layered this sentiment using the Double Stitched Rectangles; Rectangles and Scalloped Rectangles die sets.

I adhered the flowers on either side of the sentiment panel.


For the inside of my card, I added a curvy border along the bottom of the card using the Slimline Curvy Slopes die set. I then adhered a few more of the flowers/leaves to the lower right hand side of the card.

I added another of the sentiments from the Magnolia stamp set which has been layered using the Sentiment Strips die set.