Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Gold Classic Slimline

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a birthday themed Shaped Slimline card to share with you all today.

For my card I used Spellbinders Classic Slimline Die set. I used the decorative die to die cut the shape from white and gold mirror cardstock. I then offset the gold decorative card over the white decorative  card slightly. I then adhered this to a solid pale pink shaped panel.

I created a white shaped folded card using the frame die included in the die set and then layered the decorative shaped panel to the folded shaped card.


The Happy Birthday Sentiment is gold foiled using Spellbinders Essential Glimmer Sentiments. I die cut the sentiment using the shaped sentiment die included in the Slimline Classic die set.

To decorate my card I added flowers using Karen Burniston's Flip Frame Pop-up die set.


For the inside of the card I gold foiled two more sentiments from the Essential Glimmer Sentiments set and then die cut the sentiment into a rectangle panel and layered onto gold mirror cardstock.

I added two small flowers and a flourish to the two corners of the sentiment panel.