Saturday, July 3, 2021

Life's a Picnic

Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Being a brand new month it's time to introduce our new challenge hostess which is ME!

Apparently July is Picnic Month and the 4th of July is Barbecue Day, so for our challenge this week, create a card incorporating either a picnic or barbecue theme.


For the challenge today I created a Slimline card (big surprise I know LOL!). To create the slimline portion of the card I used Lawn Fawn's Large Slimline with Sliders & Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders die sets.

To decorate my card I used three Lawn Fawn stamp sets ... Crazy Antics; S'more the Merrier and Tree Before & Afters stamp sets.


For the inside of the card I created a pop-up card using Karen Burniston's Mini Pops Pop-up die set to pop up the owl and the fox. 

Along the bottom edge of the card I added grass using Lawn Fawn's Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders die set.

The large sentiment is Lawn Fawn's Giant Happy Birthday To You die set which I die cut from both red and white cardstock and then layered the two together offsetting slightly.
 
I added the picnic basket to the back of the card, I didn't pop this up.



Along the top edge of the card I added a cloud border using Honey Bee Stamps Slimline Horizon Borders die set.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.



 


1 comment: