Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Wishing You A Beautiful Day

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a card I created using stamps dies and papers from Divinity Designs.

To create my card base I used the A2 Landscape Card Base with Layer and Matting Rectangle die sets.

For the background layer I pulled out the Stitched Sunburst die set die cutting the die three times, once from white cardstock and two times from patterned paper using Pretty Pink Peonies paper pad. I used the white panel for the frame and then paper pieced the patterned paper pieces into the segments, alternating each one.

I created the two 3D roses using the Rolled Rose die set. I adhered the roses to the circle panel in the lower left hand corner of the card. I decorated the roses using leaves from the Bitty Blossoms die set and the Fancy Flourish die set.

The sentiment is one from the Magnolia stamp set which is part of the July 2021 Blessings Box kit.

As I had papers left for decorating the front of the card, I created the sunburst pattern for the inside of my card. I added another of the sentiments from the Stitched Sunburst stamp set.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

I love that background die for your pretty card