Monday, July 12, 2021

Friendship My Favorite Recipe


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a fun Slimline card to share with you today.

To create my Slimline Card I used Trinity Stamps Slimline Stitched Card Panels and Windows die set. I die cut the window panel from white cardstock. I die cut a rectangle panel from white cardstock and then used Honey Bee Stamps Perfect Bricks Stencil to add the brick background which shows through the windows.

I used stamp sets from Lawn Fawn including Baked with Love and A Creature was Stirring to decorate my card.

The sentiments are from Honey Bee Stamps You Bake Me Happy stamp set.


For the inside of the card I used the Trinity Stamps slimline die set to die cut the stitched slimline rectangle panel.

I added images from Lawn Fawn's Baked with Love stamp set to add along the bottom of the card.

The sentiment is from Honey Bee Stamps Baked with Love stamp set.





 


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

What a yummy card.

eunice said...

I love baking/cooking themed cards and yours is just so adorable! All that stamping, coloring and fussy cutting... you are amazing!