Monday, July 5, 2021

Have A Happy Day

Hi Crafty Friends,

When it comes to paper dolls, I don't think I will ever grow up ... I love them! When I discovered Hero Arts had released some paper doll sets earlier on in the year, I had to add a few of the die sets to my stash! I have been too busy playing with other stuff, but I finally found some time to pull some of the dies out to create this Mini Slimline card.

For the Mini Slimline card I used Waffle Flower Craft's Mini Slimline Layers die set to create the layers of my card. When I was looking for some patterned paper for the girls dress, I discovered the paper for the background too.

To create my paper dolls I used Hero Arts Hero Lifestyle Forms and Hero Lifestyle Picnic Day. I die cut the various pieces from a mixture of plain cardstock and patterned paper and assembled the dolls with them.

I added the "Have A Happy Day" sentiment which is a sentiment included in a Lawn Fawn stamp set.


I kept the inside of the card fairly simple, using the Mini Slimline dies I used on the front of the card.

For the sentiment I used a stamp and die using Honey Bee Stamps Enjoy Stamp set and coordinating die set.