Thursday, January 15, 2009

You Light Up My Life!

Here is another card using the new Hanna Stamps " Ahoy Hanna" set which was released last week. This set is just soooo versatile, don't you love it when a set can be used for males and females and so many occasions like this set can.

I stamped the waves over my Not Quite Navy card using white brilliance ink. The sentiment was created using my computer.

Here is a view of the inside .. I added the strip to the top flap to hide the brads from the front. And as I had some leftover designer paper I used that for the bottom flap.



Recipe:
Stamps: Ahoy Hanna - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Real Red & Not Quite Navy - SU; DP - Kaiser
Other: Black Ink; White Brilliance Ink; Red Brads; Foam Tape; Copics



4 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a fabulous card Frances!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job Frances.

Vicki G said...

Very Cool. Love the paper that you used for this one!

Vicki

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love this card Hoots...especially how you finished off the inside too. I never get around to doing that.