Monday, January 12, 2009

A Beary Birthday!

Hi there .... I have one more Elzybells Art Stamps sneak peek to share with you before the release which will be later today .... isn't this the cutest bear!!!!!!!!!!!

I used the layout from Julee's of Poetic Artistry's Mojo Sketch from two weeks ago for my card. I used my copic airbrush to create the grass and the sky.

Don't forget to visit the rest of the Elzybells design teams blogs to see what creation they have for you today using the new Elzybells stamps.

Here is the inside of my card ... the sentiment is also one of the new stamps which will be released.



Recipe:
Stamps: Bear & Sentiment - Elzybells Art Stamps
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink & Regal Rose; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; Spots & Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Brown Brad; Tag Die; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics



13 comments:

Mrs Mayne said...

So sweet! I love the decorated inside too! x

Tracey said...

Frances, this is just adorable!! Love that little bear - what a cutie!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Yes it is the cutest Frances, so adorable.

Sarah said...

This is just so cute! I love your colouring.
xx :0)

Vicki G said...

Oh Frances......I haven't had breakfast yet.......when you do your cards in these colour combinations, they look good enough to eat!!!!

The wee bear is adorable.........

Sharon Caudle said...

Such a sweet card and image Frances!

Anonymous said...

Just as sweet as can be!! :) Love it!!

Eva said...

Absolutely SWEET!

simplyfairies said...

This really is truly gorgeous....

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!!! Love how all the elements blend so well...scallops, paper, embossing...perfect!

Angel said...

so perfectly colored!! darling card!!! (love the new Riley, too!)

Michelle Short said...

This is gorgeous Frances, I love your layout and I have just oredred this little guy! I have loved all your sneak peeks x

Debi said...

adorable!