Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cupcake Challenge Anniversary

Taylor is celebrating the one year anniversary of the Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge. Each of the ladies on the Weekly Cupcake Crew has designed their own sketch for the celebration. I'm featuring Monika Davis' sketch challenge. You can check out the sketch on her blog and find out about the prize you can win by participating!

Don't forget to check out Taylor's blog, the anniversary celebration headquarters, for all the sketch sketch challenges as well as an awesome grand prize for one random winner who participates in ALL 9 sketch challenges! We hope you'll help us celebrate this yummy occasion!

For my card I used the Happy Chef set from The Greeting Farm ... I had hoped that this set would make it in time for me to use for this challenge and it did :). The cupcake also comes in the set so of course I added that to the chef's plate. I used a variety of circle nestabilities, punches and circle cutter to create the circles for my card.

Don't forget to check out the other cupcake samplers for this particular sketch.

Lori Craig
Lynn Put
Monika Davis

Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Chef - The Greeting Farm
Paper: White; Black; Real Red & Not Quite Navy - SU; DP - DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Nestabilities; Circle Punches; Circle Cutter; Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics



12 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Frances! Love the colors and the cute image. Great job on the sketch. Thanks for playing along!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Your happy Chef makes me SO happy! This is too adorable, Frances!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Now isn't he just the cutest!! Love your circle card Frances!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Frances you rocked this.

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is such a cute card Frances! I love that cute little guy with his cupcake! Wonderful color combination too! :D

Abby said...

This is really cute!! I like it a lot.

Anonymous said...

What an ADORABLE CARD! I love that little chef presenting the cupcake! Great color combo too! WOWZA!

Becky said...

WOW! Your colors are fantastic! I looove this and you did such an awesome job of coloring!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Another gorgeous card Frances, such a cute image hunny, and perfectly coloured! hugs Linda x

Unknown said...

SO adorable, Frances!

Karen Motz said...

What an adorable image! Great job with the sketch!

Lynn Put said...

Oh my goodness this is darling!
I love this cute image, bold colors and your coloring is fantastic!