It's time for yet another challenge with my CCEE Stamper friends!
This week our challenge was a supply challenge with Cindy Motherway sending us the supplies for our project.
Cindy sent us the following:
- 2 different designer papers (red & pink)
- 2 different ribbons (red & pink)
- 1 heart brad
- 1 heart button
- 1 sentiment
- paper bag
- sheet of red heart stickers
- you must use the white bag and the sentiment ... we had to be careful not to mess up, cause Cindy only included the one sentiment!
- you must use one of the papers. You must fill it with something fun and you must give it to your hubby for Valentines Day.
- We could use anything else we wanted ... we didn't have to use it all.
I had some of the pink designer paper over after cutting it down to create my goodie bag so I decided to make a scrapling ... my scrapling is approx 2 1/4 inches wide. As I had to use the sentiment Cindy included and I couldn't get it all to fit on my goodie bag ... I decided to use it on my scrapling instead. Here you can see the inside of my scrapling too with the remainder of the sentiment ... and the heart brad too!
Now as for the part about MUST give it to my hubby .... we will see ... my hubby doesn't believe in Valentines Day so I probably won't.
Stamps: Owls - High Hopes; Sentiment - Inkadinkadoo
Paper: White; Rose Red & Pretty In Pink - SU; DP - Doodlebug Designs
Other: Black Ink; Oval Punch; Lace Doily Border Punch; Pink Ribbon; Circle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics