Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Heart My Garden!

Better not let my DH see this card cause he will say it isn't true as he is the true gardener at our house LOL! Although I don't like gardening all that much I do enjoy seeing my garden look pretty!

This card uses 2 of the new sets that will be released by Hanna Stamps after the release party this Thursday night 8th January. Hanna & the sentiment are from the "Garden Hanna" set and the ladybugs border is from the "Backyard Dwellers" set.

I stamped Hanna on white card and then used the label nestabilities die to cut it out ... I love this die set. The idea of using the "double ended tag" on either side of the main image I borrowed from Gina K ... I am sure I will be using this idea a lot more!

Recipe:
Stamps: Garden Hanna & Backyard Dwellers - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise & Green Galore - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Label 2 Nestabilities; Double Ended Tag Dies; Brown Brads; Foam Tape; Copics



3 comments:

Chris said...

Super colors! I love how you filled the whole nestabilities piece.

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee I made almost the same card, haven't posted it yet, tomorrow. Hee he we have to stop hanging out together we are rubbing off on each other.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Frances! I'm not much of a gardener either but I love this card!