Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Love You!

It is Paper Pretties Tuesday again so I have another Paper Pretties card to share with you all today. With Valentines Day just around the corner I thought I would play with the "Sending You My Love" set ... Isn't Sophie just tooo adorable creating her valentines card hehe.

I used one of the recent sketches from SCS for the layout of my card.

Want to keep up to date on Paper Pretties happenings??? Hop on over to the Paper Clip, Paper Pretties very own blog!

Recipe:
Stamps: Sending You My Love - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Regal Rose; Riding Hood Red - SU; DP - Heidi Grace
Other: Black Ink; Pink Heart Brads; Riding Hood Red Grosgain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics



10 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this stamp! Gorgeous card Frances!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just ADORABLE!!

Jackie Pedro said...

OMword....this is adorable, Frances! I love the DP!

Holly aka Toy said...

oh my goodness is that ever an adorable image! Love it, Frances!

Cindy Haffner said...

So fun Frances, she is sweet.

Sharon Caudle said...

That is the cutest image Frances!!

Unknown said...

Just adorable Frances!! Lovely dp! :)

Vicki G said...

What a sweet image. I am sure every lady that looks at it has memories of sitting at the table making and addressing her valentines........How cute!

Vicki

Heidi Brawley said...

Love IT!!!!!!!!! so cute! Great Job and that DP is awesome!
~Heidi

Anonymous said...

This is darling!! Just as sweet as can be!! I love it!!