Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hey Cupcake .... It's A Cupcake Challenge!

I received this cupcake & sentiment from Alota Rubber Stamps this week ... so of course I just had to use it today for Taylor's of Taylored Expressions Cupcake challenge.

I paper pieced the bottom part of the cupcake using the same designer paper that I used for the base of my card. I stamped the top part of the cupcake onto another piece of scrap white card and cut that out and adhered it over the top of the other cupcake so it is 3D. I also applied white liquid applique to the frosting part of the cupcake ..... hmmmmmmmm yummmm ... it is making me what to eat cupcakes right now :(

Did you know that Alota Rubber Stamps now have there own blog!!!!!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Cupcake & Sentiment - Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose & Pretty In Pink - SU; DP - Cactus Pink
Other: Black Ink; Pink Pirouette SU Ink; White Liquid Applique; Brown Brads; Tag Corner Punch; Oval Punch; Label Punch; Foam Tape; Copics



4 comments:

craftNmommy said...

This is a darling cupcake... I'll have to go take a look at alota rubberstamps.

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your cupcake, so darling.

Linda Carson said...

That's one mega cupcake!! It looks fabulous in more ways than coloring!! YUM, YUM

Vicki G said...

That looks good enough to eat!!!!!


Vicki