Friday, January 30, 2009

Skatingboarding Kev!

Hi everyone. My card today uses another Spiral Whispers stamps, this is "Skateboarding Kev" .... isn't he cute! and he is one of the stamps created my Spiral Whispers new designer Adam Clay.

A few week's ago I found this fun skateboarding designer paper while visiting one of my favorite scrapbook stores .... so I thought it would be perfect for this image.

Recipe:
Stamps: Skateboarding Kev - Spiral Whispers
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip & Creamy Caramel - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Chocolate Chip SU Ink; Label 2 Nestabilities; Brown Brads; Foam Tape; Copics



7 comments:

Christi Flores said...

How cute!! I love that image!

Tracey said...

A fantastic card Frances!!

Stampin_melissa said...

Ooohhh, ooohhh! I ordered this stamp and it is on its way to me! I can hardly wait to see him in person! :D

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool man, love it.

Anonymous said...

This is one COOL card! The dp does go well with this image.

Anonymous said...

How very cool!! I love that bg!! :) FUN!!

Catherine said...

what a perfect BG paper for this cute image. :)