Tuesday, January 6, 2009

You Make My Heart Hop!

I have another MFTeaser to share with you today.

My card today uses the new "Valentine Flopsey" stamp set which will be released by MFT Stamps this Wednesday 7th January.

Don't you just love Flopsey holding his heart ready for Valentines Day ... or if you aren't into Valentines Day and I know some people aren't well it is equally suitable for lots of other occasions too. This set comes with a number of different sentiments which will fit inside the heart.

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, January 7th from 9-10 p.m. Eastern time. This month there are FOUR new sets being released including a Who's that Girl set that is Maid for You!

Head over to the MFT forum on SCS to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

Recipe:
Stamps: Valentine Flopsey - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pretty In Pink & Regal Rose - SU; DP - Coralee's Creations
Other: Black Ink; Regail Rose SU Ink; White Gel Pen; Foam Tape; Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon; Pink Brads; Copics



7 comments:

Tracey said...

Frances, this is adorable! I love Flopsey!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Frances Flopsie is so cute.

CreativeMish said...

What a cute Flopsy! Love it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

ACKKKK!!! Too cute!!

Vicki G said...

Could it get any prettier than this? France, what a sweet Valentine. Just gorgeous!

Heidi Brawley said...

Wow! This card is totally cute!! I love the colors and the cute DP. I would love to receive this card if it was sent to me!!! LOL!!! TFS!
~Heidi

Heidi Brawley said...

Wow! This card is totally cute!! I love the colors and the cute DP. I would love to receive this card if it was sent to me!!! LOL!!! TFS!
~Heidi