Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Hanna Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Good morning everyone, it is time for another Hanna Stamps challenge over on the Hanna Stamps member forums of SCS. This week the challenge is a sketch challenge .... yes my favorite challenges hehe!

I decided to create my card using Ballet Sophie .... this is one of my favorite Riley stamps ... although there are so many of them that I love hehe!

Recipe:
Stamps: Ballet Sophie - Hanna Stamps; Sentiment - Penny Black
Paper: White; Black; Pretty In Pink - SU; DP - Kaiser
Other: Black Ink; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Circle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics



7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

You rocked the sketch love it.

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Frances and I'll admit this is one of my fave stamps too!! :)

Christi Flores said...

OMG how cute!!!

IL Cielo di Praga said...

fantastic cards.beautiful

Catherine said...

too cute, Frances!

dj said...

so very cute!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Frances, this is just adorable!! Love the charming papers, and what you did with this sketch!!