Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Heart is Yours Blog Hop

Hi guys and welcome to my blog, hope you are all enjoying the blog hop. If you have just stopped by my blog by chance you might want to visit Kim's MFT blog so that you can start at the beginning of the blog hop. You don't want to miss out on any of the fun!

Today's blog hop is in celebration of the release of the new BC Dzyns set to be released later today called "Heartbreaker" .... I just love this set!!!!!

I used the Stephanie Fizer "Spring" digital papers that are available at MFT Stamps. I just love using this new digital papers .... can you see the pink heart paper how it is a different size on the pieces I used to paper piece the heart and the one on the background. Wanna know how I did that?? Then check out today's tutorial on the How'd They Do That forum over on the MFT members forum of SCS.

Well it is now time for you to leave my blog and continue on your blog hopping journey. Your next port of call is:

Holly McMillen's blog.


Recipe:
Stamps: Heartbreaker - MFT Stamps
Papers: White; Black; Cameo Coral - SU; DP - Stephanie Fizer Spring Pack MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Cameo Coral SU Ink; Black Ribbon; Top Note Die; Flowers; Green Brads; Heart Block Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics



22 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is TOTALLY cute!!

Jody Morrow said...

Your card is awesome! Pretty pretty coloring! :)

JessicaK said...

Oooh, the digi papers look great with cards. Great job with the color choices here too.

Michelle Giraud said...

This is such a sweet card! Great use of the digi papers.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the embossed background!

Candice said...

This is SO adorable, Frances!! Fabulous use of the digi papers!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

So cute! Great job with the digi papers too!

Christina Fischer said...

Beautiful, Frances! I love the way you used the papers!

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous!! Love the digi paper and colors.

Cindy Haffner said...

Fab job with that paper Frances.

Tammy Hershberger said...

GREAT colors in those papers, and I love how you embossed the stripes, too! Super sweet card, Hoots! Glad to get to "hop" with you this month!

Kerry Johnson said...

So super cute and I love the way you used the digi papers!

Betty J Schaub said...

Nice colors in this and i love these new stamps!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this, Frances! Great idea to use the digi papers printed at different sizes - thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! This is so cute!! Love that big heart she's posed on!! TFS! :)

Tracey said...

Love this Frances! Just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Great minds think alike...I loved this sentiment in my heart too! Very pretty Francis!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! I'm really lovin' these stamps!

Janna said...

What an adorable card!! Those digi papers are just amazing!! I love the resizing and the embossing you did on them!

Smiles,
janna

Kim said...

That's awesome Frances! Love the papers of course, but the layout is just wonderful too!

Cathy said...

Love thw Paper Dolls stamps, and the sentiments are perfect. Love your blog, it is awesome

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Just darling Frances!! Love the colors and the awesome sentiment!!