Monday, January 12, 2009
Guess that CCEE Baby????
Happy Monday to you all. As you all know Monday's are when I get together with my CCEE Stamper friends to do some sort of (crazy) challenge.
This month is Cindy Motherway's turn to supply the challenges .... which mean we all start to shudder and quake wondering what she has gotten up into this time round LOL!
Well she did it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cindy challenged us to ........
Make a card using your baby picture This is going to be a limited supply baby picture card because we want our cards to not look like our cards, get it?
Here is what you cannot do:
· No fancy edges or borders using a fancy punch of any kind, no scallops, no nestabilities, no nuttin!
· No fancy primas, no brads, no eyelets, no charm, no ordinary or extraordinary embellishments.
· No sewing on any of the cards and no Thomas Kincaid landscapes!
· No over the top, crazy complicated, triple and quadruple layered sketches!
Here is what you must do:
· You must use a piece of ribbon.
· You can use as many different colors of cardstock/designer paper as you wish.
· You must make your baby picture the main panel, main focus.
· You can use stamped images with your baby picture as long as your picture is the main focus.
· You must try to keep away from what you feel is your signature look.
Bossy isn't she ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Normally I would show you what I came up with for this challenge in this post ... but as you can see I haven't this time round but instead I have included a photo collage of all my CCEE Stamper friends. You can see all our baby cards on our CCEE Stampers blog .
We have a prize this week so click on over there and see if you can guess which baby each of us is ... hint I am the cute one .... just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave your guesses in the comments section of the CCEE Stampers blog post before Saturday 17th January to be in the running for the prize ... one lucky person will win a Rubber Soul baby stamp set kindly donated by Stamper's Dream.
I will be posting my baby card and my thoughts about this challenge tomorrow ... so don't forget to come back and check it out.