Saturday, January 10, 2009

Poppin' By .........

Hi everyone ... my card today is for the Alota Rubber Stamps challenge over in at Paper Craft Planet's Alota Rubber Stamps Group. This week the challenge was to create a circle card .... we could make a card with lots of circles on it or just one big circle ... it was up to us.

As you can see I decided to go for lots of circles. Circles reminded me of bubbles so I decided to pull out my bubble themed bugs from Alota Rubber Stamps to create my card. I used this DP on my card as it also reminded me of bubbles.

The sentiment I used here is a combination of 2 sentiments available from Alota ... the one you see on the inside of the card ... I just used the word "Poppin' " & and "Just Flying By...." ... I just used the word "By"

Here is the inside of my card.

Stop Press: Alota Rubber Stamps is having a sale from now till 18th January 2009 ... click here for details.

Recipe:
Stamps: Blowing Bubbles; Pop Bug; Poppin' Good Day; Just Flying By - Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Not Quite Navy, Cranberry Crisp - SU; DP - Kaiser
Other: Black Ink; Baja Breeze SU Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Grosgrain Ribbon; Scallop Border Punch; Hole Punch; Foam Tape; Copics



6 comments:

Alli Miles said...

You are a stamping genious! just wanted to pop by and tell you I check your blog daily :)

Tracey said...

I absolutely love this Frances!! Those little bugs are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

quite ingenious. Annie

Cindy Haffner said...

Gosh so darn sweet.

Sarah said...

That is so cute!!! How adorale are those lil guys?!?! Fantastic colours and layout.
xx :0)

Vicki G said...

Okay!!!! Those bees are AMAZING

The DP.............AMAZING

THe STAMP OWL: AMAZING!