Thursday, January 29, 2009

MFTSC 66

Hi everyone ... it is Thursday again which means it is time for another MFT Stamps sketch challenge over on the MFT Stamps member forum of SCS. This week it is my turn to provide the sketch. Cindy Haffner and I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

My card today uses the "Maid for You" set that was released by MFT Stamps earlier in the month. As I hadn't used the red designer paper for the challenge I did with my CCEE Stamper friends earlier in the week I decided to use that for my card.

Here is a close up of the heart I added to my card .... I used the heart nestabilities and added some bling around the edge.

Don't forget that by participating in this challenge and posting your card to the MFTSC66 gallery on SCS you have a chance of winning a $5 gift voucher. For more details check the thread for this challenge over on the MFT member forum.



Recipe:
Stamps: Maid For You - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Real Red - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Heart Nestabilities; Bling; Foam Tape; Copics



6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Lookin' good. Wink, wink.

Ashley Newell said...

This is just gorgeous!

Barb said...

What a fun card...woohoo love it.
Check out my blog as you have been tagged!

Anonymous said...

Frances, this is just ADORABLE!! Love what you did!! Fantastic sketch too!! :)

Christi Flores said...

Awesome!!!

Tracey said...

Love love love this Frances! Gorgeous!