Thursday, January 8, 2009

Flower Girl!

It is time for another Elzybells challenge ... this week the challenge was a color one and we had to use the colors pink, blue and green. I hope you like what I came up with for this one.

I used Elzybells "Flower Girl" stamp for my card, the dress is colored using my copic markers and then I added the white dots using a white gel pen. After stamping the image and cutting out the oval using my petite oval nestabilities, I masked the girl and used my airbrush to add color to the background of the white oval ... I am so loving that airbrush system!

Don't forget to go on over to the Elzybells blog so you can check out the card the rest of the design team came up with.



Did you know that Elzybells will be releasing new stamps on Monday ..... come back tomorrow and you will be able to see the start of the sneak peeks I will have to share with you using the new stamps ... the rest of the design team will also be having sneak peeks too ... you can find the list of Design team members on my side bar.

Recipe:
Stamps: Flower Girl & Sentiment - Elzybells
Paper: White; Pretty In Pink & Certainly Celery - SU; DP - Cactus Pink
Other: Black Ink; Petite Ovals Nestabilities; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Flowers; Foam Tape; Copic Air Brush; Copics



9 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

SOOO Cute! great details!

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card Frances!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty colors Frances, and so sweet.

Anonymous said...

This is REALLY cute!
I love these colors!!

Andrea said...

Wow, a beautiful card.
xAndrea

Debi said...

Frances, this is adorable. I can't wait to see what you did for the sneak peeks, will be back tomorrow to check it out.

Unknown said...

So cute!!!! I love the larger elzys.
Come on Frances, go ahead, post your preview for tomorrow right now. Hey, its almost tomorrow for you anyways RIGHT?

Giggle.

NormaJean said...

omg that card is so cute, I love it

Melanie said...

She is so sweet, love it!! Thank you for the suggestion with the pencils. I do have one set but they are all bright colors. I need to invest in more subtiles. Thank you!