Monday, January 5, 2009

Hoo Loves You!

Hoo Hoo, after a couple of weeks break my CCEE Stamper friends and I are back and ready to get back into our weekly challenges. We still have one or two members away ... but the majority of us are here eager to get back into the swing of things.

To get us started Heather from H & M Stamps sent us each a stamp set of our choice for us to use on our creations this week. Some of us seem to have been on the same wave length as we selected the same stamp set "My Favorite Valentine" I just love this stamp set it has some really cute images in it and of course one of them is an owl so how could I not pick this set hehe!

I did think about using one of the other images ... but as most of you know I love owls ... and I figured my other CCEE friends would be expecting me to use the owl so I didn't want to disappoint them ... and it did call out to me so how could I not!

Don't forget to visit the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations.

This Tuesday 6th January & Wednesday 7th January, H & M Stamps is holding a 2 day garage sale. Heather is having a huge sale and discounting all of her stamp sets to $5.00 or less each ..... wow is that a bargain or not. So don't forget to make sure you go on over to H & M Stamps web site and check out all the super bargains!!!!!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: My Favorite Valentine - H & M Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Cameo Coral - SU; DP - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; White Gel Pen; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics



7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job Frances, i love your owls.

Holly Young said...

This is just so cute! I love the paper pieced hearts and the sentiment is so sweet!

stampingcaz said...

Happy New Year Francis. Love your cards as usual.

Cazx

Anonymous said...

So darling Frances!! :) Love the hearts with the owls!! Happy 2009!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love your owl trio Hoots!! Love the sweet scallops too!

Vicki G said...

I totally love your owl cards Frances!!!!

Tracey said...

What an adorable card Frances!!