Saturday, January 10, 2009

Howdy Y'all! Chickies

Hi all! My card today is for this week's Hanna Stamps challenge over on the Hanna Stamps member forums of SCS. The challenge this week is presented to us by Cindy Haffner who decided to make it a color challenge, the colors being pink, burgundy & banana.

I have to admit that I had a hard time with this challenge. My first card I created ended up going into that black filing cabinet I have beside my desk ... you know what I mean LOL! Then I decided chicks could be banana colored so I went with the new "Hay Hanna" set and I have to say I am much happier with my second attempt.

Recipe:
Stamps: Hay Hanna - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Banana, Pretty In Pink & Burgundy - SU
Other: Black Ink; Old Paper Distress Ink; Pink Pirouette SU Ink; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Tag Corner Punch; Circle Punches; Scallop Circle Punch; Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon; Forest Branches Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics



6 comments:

Tracey said...

Great job with the challenge Frances! Gorgeous card!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so CUTE!! Love her in pink and plaid!!! The CB BG is great with this!! :) TFS!

Anonymous said...

What delightful colors! Such a fun card, Frances!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is so cute, I still think her Daddy should lock her up.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Frances what a fabulous card and a very grown up image! lovely colouring and fab papers too. hugs lind ax

Sharon Caudle said...

She's too cute! Great card Frances!