Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Prettie Valentine Box!

Hi it's Paper Pretties Tuesday which means I have a Paper Pretties item to share with you today. This week I decided to play along with the Paper Pretties challenge (PWC35) which was to make a box using "Made with Love" or "Sweets for the Sweet" stamp set.

Now you might notice I didn't use either of those two stamp sets on my box this week .... I don't have the sweet set and as I was reading the challenge quickly ... only the "Love" part registered cause when I went to check on the challenge to get the details for this post ... I discovered it was "Made with Love" not "Sending You Love" .... oops. I did wonder why she picked that set hehe but anyway!!!!!!!

Well as I did all that work I decided to go with what I had already.

Here is my box opened ... you can see the yummy chocolates. Wonder if that is why Sophia has her tongue sticking out hehe!

Paper Pretties hosts challenges every week, if you would like to participate you can find the Paper Pretties challenge forum here. Danielle also included a box template with this challenge which is what I used to create my box .... you can find the template in the PWC35 challenge thread.

Did you know that Paper Pretties is celebrating their 2nd Anniversary on the 25th January! We're going to be celebrating in true Pretties' style and giving away some awesome prizes including a free 6 month subscription, a brand new stamp set that will be released the night of the party & revealing our next Stamp Of the Month early! Stay tuned for details - you WON'T want to miss this party!!


Recipe:
Stamps: Sending You My Love - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Taken With Teal - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Score Pal; Copics



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh it's so sweet Frances! Love how you made her dress polka dotted! So cute! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

She is the sweetiest.

Jessie/knightrone said...

I think it is FABULOUS!!! You go girl!!

Anonymous said...

I just adore this sweet little gift box, Frances! I know the recipient will be tickled!

~Bev

Christi Flores said...

Yummy!! This is fantastic!!!

Donna said...

Gorgeous little box Frances, yummy sweets too. Donna x

stampingtink said...

She's just too cute! I need to pick up a couple of these babies! I love the box you did for her. What a great idea! And I always love your coloring and color choices!

Danielle L. said...

Ahhhh! This box is so cute! Thanks for playing in the challenge. :)