Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Love You with Owl my Hoot!

Hi everyone ... my card today is for this week's sketch challenge over at SCS.

I wanted to use these owls from High Hopes Stamps so I decided to flip the sketch so that they would suit the sketch.

The sentiment used here is from Clear Dollar Stamps.

Recipe:
Stamps: Owl - High Hopes; Sentiment - Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip & Pretty In Pink - SU; DP - Kaiser
Other: Black Ink; Chocolate Chip SU Ink; Pink Flowers; Brown Brads; Oval Punches; Foam Tape; Copic Air Brush System; Copics


8 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi hun, i absolutely adore this card the owls are adorable, and the colour combination is one of my favourites, and what a fantastic layout, will be using this myself at a later date i think. Hugs Linda x

Tracey said...

Frances, this card is gorgeous!! The owls are adorable and I love the colour combo!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love those owls, so fun.

Heather "Hev" said...

Oh this is fabulous :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous creations Frances!! :) Love your owls and the flowers!!

Unknown said...

Great card...and I LOVE that sentiment!

Anonymous said...

What can I say? Simply wonderful card. Love those cute owls. Annie

Vicki G said...

I LOVE those owls! I need to be getting an owl image some day!! They are just so darned cute!