Friday, January 23, 2009

Be My Valentine!

Hi everyone!

It's time for another Elzybells challenge .... this week our challenge was to create a special valentines treat / gift.

Last week when I was browsing around SCS, I discovered that the technique challenge was to create an origami box. I have made an origami box but as I hadn't turned it into this particular type of box I decided to give it a go too. You can find the details of that challenge and how to create this box here.

I used the new Elzybells Teddy Heart Wreath & Special Place that were both released earlier this month.
Don't forget to go on over to the Elzybells blog so you can check out what the rest of the design team came up with for this challenge.


Recipe: Stamps: Teddy Heart Wreath; Special Place & Be My Valentine - Elzybells
Paper: Vanilla; Red; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Word Window Punch; Cuttlebug Corner Die; Label 1 Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Grosgrain Ribbon; Copics



15 comments:

Christi Flores said...

OMG that box is TOOO cute!!! I love that color combo!!

Tracey said...

Frances, this is fantastic!! I love this box and your colouring is gorgeous!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh girl this is fab.

Becky said...

THIS IS TOOOOOOO PRECIOUS! Absolutely ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! this is so so adorable!! :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Oh Hoots!! I love this charming little box!! Love the sweet little corners and your sentiment tabs...and of course that precious image!! This box ROCKS my friend!!

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

What a cute box!!! I just love it!

Maria said...

Oh wow, Frances! Your box is fabulous! I love dps that you used, the color combo and the fabulously cute image. I love what you did with corners!! Beautiful job!

Maria

Anonymous said...

WOW Francis, I lOVE your box...as soon as I saw it I knew I was gonna make it. I put a link to your photo on my blog and when I finally make one I will link back to your link on where you made it. I think it is just awesome!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is beyond fantastic Frances! You are SO super talented...I am in AWE!

Danielle L. said...

Ack! This is so amazing!!! I LOVE it Frances!

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable box!!!!

handcraftedgreetings said...

This is SO cute! I've been trying to think of something to make for my Sunday school class, now I know what to do!

By the way, I have some awards for you on my blog at www.serendipitycards.blogspot.com :)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Frances what a gorgeous box, i love the elzybels stamp and thos choccies look delicious! lovely project, thank you for the inspiration. Hugs Linda x

Helene said...

Love your sweet little box.