Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Loads of Love!

It took me a lot longer today to get my card made for this week's sketch challenge on SCS. Not because it was a hard sketch, but because I spent the day with friends!

I already had this image stamped out to play with and as it fitted the sketch today I decided to play with that. The images used here are from the Alota Rubber Stamps "Wagon/Wheelbarrow" unmounted plate, that contains a wagon & this wheelbarrow ... various things that will fit inside and some sentiments.

I used the heart blocks cuttlebug embossing folder to create the panel that goes under the image.

Recipe:
Stamps: Wagon/Wheelbarrow UM Plate - Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Pretty In Pink, Pumpkin Pie & Rose Red - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Circle Punches; Scallop Circle Punch; Heart Blocks Embossing Folder; Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics



4 comments:

Tracey said...

Sometimes a day with friends is just what you need Frances! A very pretty card!!

Anonymous said...

Frances, this is so sweet!! Your colors are so warm and cheery!! So glad you got to spend time with friends!! That's always fun!! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Glad you got to spend time with friends Frances, and your card turned out so cute.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card Frances!!