Sunday, January 25, 2009

Luv U!


G'day all ... I have a Flopsey card for your today using that cute "Valentine Flopsey" that was released by MFT Stamps earlier in the month. I created this for a tutorial I wrote on using MFT's digital papers for MFT's How'd They Do That? forum over on SCS. Hope you have time to check it out.

This is a fairly simple design as I wanted to focus on the digital paper that I used on this card. I just love playing with the digital papers that are available at MFT Stamps, this one used here is part of the Spring Pack from the Stephanie Fizer range.

You can see the different ways I use these papers in my tutorial, here I actually printed on labels to create my background.

Recipe:
Stamps: Valentine Flopsey - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Tempting Turquoise & Groovy Guava - SU; Stephanie Fizer DP - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Grosgrain Ribbon; Blue Brads; Labels; Foam Tape; Copics


7 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Frances!! I love the colour combo!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Grat idea and I love that label idea so much.

Christi Flores said...

What an awesome idea!! I love this!!!

Anonymous said...

interesting Idea. Annie

Lisa Kind said...

So cute! I remember doing a couple of cards a long time ago with this technique, only I stamped on the labels to create my background. Love the digital idea!

dj said...

what a great idea to take this technique to a new level--digital!! I love how it turned out. stop by blog when you get a chance I have something for you. Happy Stampin!!

Anonymous said...

So very adorable!! I really love that BG!! :)