Saturday, January 31, 2009

Awesome!

Hi everyone

Well I finally got around to making my card for this week's Cupcake Challenge that Taylor of Taylored Expressions hosts each week. No cupcakes for me today!

I decided to play with another of my "The Greeting Farm" sets that I have here ... for this card I used Ian from the "Dress Me" set and his outfit from "Wardrobe #1".

I wanted something a little different for the corners on my image panel so I punch out some cranberry & not quite navy circles and cut the blue ones in half and layered to create my corners.

Recipe:
Stamps: Dress Me & Wardrobe #1 - The Greeting Farm
Paper: White; Not Quite Navy, Bordering Blue & Cranberry Crisp - SU; DP - Kaiser
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Spots & Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Key Tag Punch; Blue Brads; Foam Tape; Copics




10 comments:

Corie said...

Love this -- your little dude is adorable!!

IL Cielo di Praga said...

beautiful!!!!!!!!kiss

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a fabulous little guy card Hoots! Is there any theme, or technique, or project you can't do?

Love the circle corner treatments!! Clever!

Cindy Haffner said...

Tooooo cute.

Ida said...

Cute Card. Your coloring is wonderful and I love the paper you used as inspiration.

Unknown said...

Wow! cute card.

Taylor said...

Super cute, Frances! Thanks for playing with the sketch!

Vicki G said...

So cute Frances!!!! Holy Moses, I missed some good stuff while I was away!!!!!

Gorgeous Cards !!!!

Kathryn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Ian -- he is super cute -- your card is so wonderful! :)

Tracey said...

Adorable card Frances! Love Iam and love the colour combo!