Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Howdy Y'all!

Howdy Y'all! I have another Hanna Stamps sneak peek to share with you today. This set "Hay Hanna" will be released this Thursday night 8th January. I am just loving this set and of course farm girl Hanna .. isn't she so cute! This set contains a variety of farm animals that you can use on your cards.

To create this scene I first stamped the top hay bale and then masked that and stamped the bottom two masking as I go. Hanna is actually stamped on white card and adhered onto the card ... only because I had already stamped and cut her out to use for something else which I didn't end up doing so I didn't want to waste here. of course you could stamp her first and mask there before doing the hay bales.

I created my sun by punching out a star twice and offsetting it, I wanted something for my sentiment to go onto rather than just stamping direct to the card.

Don't forget the Hanna Stamps release party will be held this Thursday night 8th January at 9pm in the Hanna Stamps members forum of SCS.

Recipe:
Stamps: Hay Hanna - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Ballet Blue - SU
Other: Black Ink; Peel Paint Distress Ink; Celeste Blue Impress Ink; Sun Yellow SU Ink; Star Punch


6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee if she was my daughter I would lock her up. Awesome job, love the cows.

Anonymous said...

So adorable Frances!! :) Love the way you did the sun! TFS!!

Tracey said...

Frances, I love this! It's fantastic! I love the sentiment on the sun!

Sharon Caudle said...

ADORABLE! Love those cows and the whole scene is just too cute! Love how you built it!

Linda Carson said...

Fabulous! Wish I had her legs!

Anonymous said...

Cute images! I love how you colored and arranged them with the perfect sentiment!! TFS