Sunday, January 11, 2009

You're Out of this World!

My card today uses another of the new stamps that were released by Spiral Whispers. This is one of the designers by artist Adam Clay ..... if you haven't seen his images yet, you might want to check them out as they are just super! You can find Adam Clays and the other new designer Kate Smith's designs under January releases.

I stamped the space ship three times onto my white card, I then masked all the bits and used my copic air brush system to add the blue. The sentiment was created using my computer.

Recipe:
Stamps: Zorb the Alien - Spiral Whispers
Paper: White; Black; Brilliant Blue & Real Red - SU
Other: Black Ink; Key Tag Punch; Copic Air Brush System; Copics



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great stamp. very versatile. annie.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh those are so cute, love your new stamps

Anonymous said...

Very cute image and I love your adorable card!!! TFS

simplyfairies said...

wow love this one, how did I miss it!!!

Vicki G said...

WOW!! Bright and Cheery..............Gosh, I HAVE missed much since I have been away from you blog for a few days!

Vicki