Thursday, August 9, 2007

*Blog Style Scategories*

I saw this on Diaries of a Stamper's blog and as I don't have anything stamped to share with you all today I thought this might be fun!

For each question your answer has to start with the same letter that your first name starts with. For boy/girl names the name can't be the same as your own. I challenge you to try this out with YOUR name.

Your Name: Frances
Famous Artist/Band/Musician: Faith Hill
4 letter word: Four
Vehicle: Ford
TV SHOW: Family Feud
City/Town: Fremantle WA Australia
Boy Name: Frank
Girl Name: Faye
Occupation: Fireman
Something you wear: flip flops (ok so I have never called them that in my life)
Celebrity: Frank Sinatra
Food: French Fries
Something found in a kitchen: Freezer/Fridge/ Food (ok showing off now ;) )

Reason for Being Late: fainted
Cartoon Character: Fred Flintstone
Something You Shout: Fire (fortunately so far I can't remember shouting it but I have often wished I could when there is a long queue and I wanted to get to the end ;) )

No comments: