Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm So Excited!!!!

I am soooo excited that I had to tell ya all. Recently I posted a card here (Got Carrots!) that I made for a card contest over at Kimmie's Kraftin' Korner. We this afternoon I was checking my google reader, which is how I keep up to date on most of the blogs I read and what is the first thing I see .... but my name and my card I created ..... Turns out I am one of the 2 people who won the sketch section of the card contest!!!!! I don't normally win anything and I only entered for the fun of making the card but of course now I am just soooo excited and there is no-one here to tell ;)

12 comments:

stampingcaz said...

Whoo Hooo you and me both!! I am sooooo excited.. I got one spot in the colour challenge.! Soooo excited. Caz

Unknown said...

Congrats to you!!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see what you won.

Libby Hickson said...

I saw that and was very happy for you! I just love that card - all those carrots with the little carrot embellishment are just great! Congrats!!!

Dina Kowal Creative said...

Yay! Congratulations to us!! I got a prize too - can't wait to play with some High Hopes rubber!

Dina

Unknown said...

congratulations! your cards are phenomenal, and I can't wait to see what you've won!

Dawn Easton said...

Congrats!!! Love that cute card!

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations, Frances! That card is adorable!!!

michelle sturgeon said...

I saw that on Kimmie's blog! Congrtulations! A very cute card!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment!!! That bunny card is too cute :)

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Yay for you, Frances!! It is SUCH an adorable card and Emileigh and I just LOVE it!! Congrats! Glad you had fun doing my sketch!!

Nikki Bond said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome! Your work definitly deserves recognition! {smiles} :)

Anonymous said...

All your cards are great, no matter what you do!!!!