Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Dirty Dare - Tulips

Ok I was able to get another card made today for the DD challenges, this is likely to be the last for today ..... I have done 3 out of 4 of today's challenges so I am happy with that ..... but I liked #4 so might do that tomorrow if the mood strikes. I still want to do the weekly sketch challenge this afternoon.

This one covers 2 challenges which are mytime's "sketch" challenge & Jami's "fall back on black" challenge ........ the idea was to include black in your card to make it pop .......... I do this a lot, I like black for layering as it works most times so that part wasn't hard. Actually this whole card was really quick to make.

As you can see I haven't bothered to put my Garden Whimsy set away yet and combined it with my scarlet letter (recognition) Basic Grey DP ....... I am loving this paper ...... think I might need to make another Basic Grey shopping trip pretty soon!

Recipe:
Stamps: Garden Whimsy - Stampin' Up; Verse - Papertrey Ink
Paper: Real Red - SU; Black; White; Scarlet Letter (Recognition) - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Real Red SU Ink; Marvy Marker #96; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Word Window Punch & Photo Corner Punch - SU; Black Brads

3 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

I really like this one!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

This is lovely! I haven't used that set yet...I better go cut it out! LOL!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card