Friday, August 3, 2007

Frances needs .....

Ok so I have joined the band wagon and play this fun game that is doing the blogs at present. What you need to do is type your name + needs into your search bar and google it. So of course for me I just type Frances needs and pressed enter and here are some of the results ........

  • Frances needs help to find old friends
  • Frances needs fluids
  • Frances needs a bed and a dresser (I don't I have a perfectly good one already ;) ..)
  • Frances needs to take risks (maybe but I prefer to be cautious!)
  • Frances needs to lose weight (ok how did they know ;) ......)
  • Frances needs your help!
  • Frances needs feeding! (nah just eaten already!)
  • Frances needs her mother!
  • Frances needs $3 million more .......... ohhhhhh I wish ;)
Try it yourself and see what comes up for your name!

No comments: